This is how I feel about my fat arse!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Favorite Book

Today's question: What is your favorite book and why?

Let me first day that it is impossible to pick just ONE favorite book. I am an avid reader; my favorite pasttime is reading. I even recently got an ereader for Christmas. I think many books are great, and it just depends on my mood and what I feel like reading.

I just finished a book this week that I would say now tops my list. It has become my favorite book (if I have to pick a favorite). It's called "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. It's a Christian fiction book about a girl named Angel who endured much abuse when she was young and fell into prostitution as her only way to make a living. She is rescued by a man named Michael, who comes and takes her out of the brothel and slowly earns her trust and her love.

It is an incredible love story. But what makes it unique is that the story focuses on God's love and his will for her life. She finds God in the story, and realizes that it's His love for her that has saved her.

I highly recommend it. I could not put it down when I was reading it- it's a real page turner!

No comments:

Post a Comment